By admin | March 1, 2011
The 642-642 QoS Exam Course is the ultimate all-in-one solution for engineers pursuing mastery of Quality of Service topics covered in the Cisco Implementing Quality of Service Professional Certification exam. This class-on-demand provides Cisco written exam readiness, but will also fulfill students needs in CCIE practical exam Core Knowledge and Configuration.
This unique method of delivery allows you to not only learn how advanced networking technologies work in real-world design scenarios, but to also see live Cisco IOS command line and GUI examples of how to configure, verify, and troubleshoot them.
642-642 QoS Outline
- Module 1 – Overview of Quality of Service (QoS)
- Module 2 – Components of QoS
- Module 3 – MQC and AutoQoS
- Module 4 – Classification and Marking
- Module 5 – Congestion Management
- Module 6 – Congestion Avoidance
- Module 7 – Policing and Shaping
- Module 8 – Link Efficiency
- Module 9 – Auto QoS
- Module 10 – Security and QoS
- Module 11 – Wireless and QoS
[This hidden password content is only available for our VIP member]. Become VIP Member NOW[Report Dead Link] Please leave a comment or send email to report dead links, so that we will update new links within 24 hours. Tags: CCIP 642-642, CCIP QoS, INE CCIP Course, INE QoS
One Response to “INE CCIE QoS 642-642 Course”
You must be logged in to post a comment.